Homiii wants to offer the best to his clients, you, so that you feel at home, so it is our responsibility to take care of all processes to have a safe and quiet stay.
That is why we have designed the following process to prevent and avoid contagion.
When you arrive at your room you will find the door sealed, that means that we have disinfected the whole room, it is important that if during your stay any of you are infected of Covid -19 we ask you to take the following measures:
- Immediately notify the Homiii office and relevant authorities of the positive on Covid – 19
- Be responsible and isolate all of you on the floor, even if you have no symptoms (minimum 15 days)
- We can help you with the tasks of shopping, going to the pharmacy to get medicines, etc… and take you to your apartment what you need while your quarantine lasts.
- We will suspend the weekly cleaning, and the maintenance tasks will only be able to make those that prevent the habitability of the house.
- Be supportive of each other and take care of those who have the worst symptoms.
- Once you have passed the quarantine, we will ask you to leave the house so that we can carry out a deep cleaning of the flat (between 4-5 hours) to be able to disinfect and eliminate any rest of the virus.
In the same way, you will find signs in the flat with measures for coexistence in the common areas, all with the aim of making you safe and comfortable, and giving you the peace of mind of being in a safe shared flat.
- When you enter the flat wash your hands
- Use the disinfectant we’ve put on all the floors
- Avoid physical contact with your roommates
- Avoid meetings on the floor
Finally, remember that in the contract we have added the Covid clause, which specifies all the details in the event of a declaration of State of Alarm by the Government of Spain and/or a confinement decree affecting the region where the property is located.
The most important thing is that we do not want anything to impede the experience in Madrid, so we are here to help you when you need it.
Ante el Covid, confía en HOMIII